Bus Person - Fairfield, OH
Clears and resets tables while assisting in the overall cleanliness of the dining room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clears and cleans dirty tables for new guests
- Moves dirty dishes from the dining room to the dishwashing station
- Fills condiments at the beginning of each shift
- Cleans dining area and other areas as assigned.
- Follows LEAN processes as defined for both their role and the pizzeria.
- Works with Team Members throughout the location on a daily basis including: Store Management, Front of the House and Back of the House staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Verbally interacts with Management, Team Members and Guests
- Able to report to work in a neat clean uniform
- Able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Willingness to work rotating shift schedules
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
- Able to reach, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Able to stand for an extended period of time
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is exposed to wet, humid, hot, crowded, and loud conditions.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls, and burns.
- Non slip shoes are required to be worn at all times by all Team Members in the pizzerias
- Must be at least 16 years old
Some restaurant experience preferred but not required